We are excited to announce the acquisition of Elco Laboratories, Inc., a leading manufacturer of private label and custom liquid products.
Hailing from University Park, IL., Elco Laboratories’ production has transitioned to our state of the art facility in Coal City, IL. Elco's distribution and warehousing will remain in University Park.
Elco brings to Chicago Aerosol not only a fantastic line of liquid products in the cleaning and odor removal sectors, but also outstanding product development talent that elevates our current research and development efforts to a higher level of innovation and results for our customers.
Value added products and services
Elco Laboratories also brings with them their very own private brand - Fresh Solutions for Your Home. This full line of cost-effective, superior performance home cleaning products is a value added offering now available to you through Chicago Aerosol.
We pride ourselves on being innovative
With this acquisition, we bring our customers:
- The talents of world-renowned chemist Bhupen Trivedi, an incredible chemist that has brought to market many products that consumers rely on today
- Expansion of our extensive testing capabilities
- Three new rotary Serac fillers
- Two of the three new lines provide our customers with a filling capability for 4 oz to 128 oz plastic containers of all types
- A third Serac filler has been added to Chicago Aerosol's existing high-speed rotary filling line, increasing its flexibility and adding additional capacity
- A state of the art Accraply labeler
- Processing improvements and additions to ensure consistency in batches
Sustainability, safety and compliance
Green technology and sustainability are especially important now with the growing consumer demand for green products. Elco Laboratories, Inc. has been a longtime partner with the U.S. EPA's Safer Choice program; many of its products carry the Safer Choice accreditation. Elco Laboratories has also earned the Carpet & Rug Institute compliance seal of approval and REACH compliance for products sold in the EU and other international markets, as well as WoolSafe certification in Europe.