Rules and regulations are constantly changing and can be extremely difficult to grasp.
We understand this and have a put together a team of experienced professionals to closely monitor the regulatory landscape in order to support our customers in the following ways:
- We review the content of warning statements and provide our customers with recommendations when needed. This guidance is based on our understanding and monitoring of the numerous changing laws and regulations, including the Federal Hazardous Substances Act (FHSA), Consumer Product Safety Commission’s (CPSC) regulations, the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FD&CA) the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act (FPLA) and the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) regulations.
- We are available to discuss federal and state laws related to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), including California Air Resource Board and other states’ regulations, as well as the E.P.A.
- We can provide you with Safety Data Sheets (formerly MSDS) for each ingredient and also for your finished product.
- For personal care products, we provide allergen information, which is required for sales to the EU and other foreign countries.
- International laws vary widely and we can provide referrals to expert consultants.